Calathea White Fusion
We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
Characterised by white, green and lilac marbled leaves and a pale purple underbelly, the White Fusion is one of the most distinctive in the Calathea family. It's a rare beauty that is a slow grower, but stunning addition to any indoor jungle.
Rare & Unusual
Characteristics Limited availability
Characteristics Non-toxic to pets & children
How to care
How to care
How to care
Can handle lower light levels. Keep this plant out of direct sunlight as this will scorch its leaves.
Water when the top 2'' of soil is dry. Use water that has been left out for 24 hours or is filtered. Water slowly from above, allowing water to soak through to the roots, then tip out any excess water once finished. Water less in the winter months.
Keep humidity levels high by lightly misting around it, placing it on a pebble tray or next to a humidifier. When misting, be careful not to spray too much water directly onto leaves.
Sad Plant Signs
Brown leaves: Under watering, too much water collected on surface of leaf or unfiltered water. Yellow leaves: Too wet. Leave to dry out before watering again.
When welcoming this beautiful species into your home we recommend trying to reflect the microenvironment of its origin: Brazil. The Calathea White Fusion enjoys humid temperatures of around 23°C and will be appreciated being popped in the shower for an extra boost of humidity. Maintaining a regular watering and misting schedule as well as providing your plant with the correct warmth and humidity will ensure your Calathea White Fusion will flourish in its new home.
Finding the perfect plant parent
White, green and lilac marbled leaves characterise this stunning rare Calathea.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email email@example.com for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!