We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
Small size details:
• Nursery Pot Ø: 12cm
• Fits our small pots
• Recommended decorative pot Ø: 13-16cm
• Approx plant height: 35cm
The Calathea Rattlesnake upright long wavy leaves and bold brushstroke foliage compliments a deep purple underside, perfect for those who like to go wild with their decor.
Characteristics Non-toxic to pets & children
Characteristics Detoxifying power
How to care
How to care
How to care
Calatheas thrive in medium, indirect sunlight but tolerate lower light levels too. Bright direct sunlight can cause the stunning colours on their leaves to fade, with prolonged exposure likely to burn and scorch their leaves.
Keep the soil moist, but not saturated. Water your Calathea Rattlesnake more frequently during spring and summer. Water only when the topsoil becomes dry to touch during winter.
Will enjoy frequent misting and a pebble tray partially filled with water. Steamy bathrooms and kitchens make for a great location to get some extra humidity.
Sad Plant Signs
Yellowing leaves and burnt tips: too much direct sunlight or excessive fluoride in water. Limp, drooping leaves which are brown and curling: your plant is thirsty & dry. Brown or black spots on leaves: overwatering
Native to the rainforests of Colombia and Venezuela, the Calathea Rattlesnake is a low-light plant. This stunning tropical plant thrives in moist, warm, semi-shady climates. So it needs lots of heat and humidity to keep this plant happy and healthy.
Finding the perfect plant parent
This Calathea has bold wavy leaves with a deep purple underside.
Let your Calatheas bold and colourful leaves really stand out against a minimal background
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email email@example.com for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!