We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
Small size details:
- 15 x 15 x 14cm (L x W x H)
- Fits 12 & 13cm diameter nursery pot.
- Pair with our small plants.
Medium size details:
- 20 x 20 x 19cm (L x W x H)
- Fits 14 -17cm diameter nursery pot.
- Pair with our medium plants.
With a crown-like base and regal form, our sage green Windsor planter comes in Sage green, a green-grey closely resembling dried sage leaves.
It has qualities of silver-grey, giving it an earthy, muted quality. Sage green makes a great neutral alternative, and so is the perfect colour for those wanting to add a splash of colour to their interior style while keeping it soft, muted and graceful without opting for cream or white. Decorating your home with a neutral tone of green can act as an excellent canvas for your plants to shine.
With a crown-like base and regal form, our Windsor planter celebrates the reigning monarchy who have ruled for over 100 years. Princely, impressive, born for grandeur. Our new premium range of planters have been custom-designed by our team and been through numerous iterations in product development before arriving at our final masterpiece. We’ve taken botanical wares to the next level and designed a unique stoneware pot, in two sandstone matt colours - sage green and rust. At Leaf Envy function never gets in the way of style, and each pot has been conceived with a minimalist and modern aesthetic in mind. Befitting of their royal namesake.
Made out of stoneware with a sandstone matt finish
We spent one year developing this new range of premium planters and finally found the perfect material and finish. We wanted to design a unique shape, which was an object of interest in any room. We chose a stoneware material and sandstone, matt finish. This texture is rough in feeling with tiny freckles of sand. The choice of shape, texture and material give an effect of luxury and a premium quality which is what we were looking for. We are very proud of our latest range of planters and hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Choosing Sage Green as our Colourway
Sage green is a green-gray that closely resembles dried sage leaves. It has qualities of silver-gray, giving it an earthy, muted quality. Sage green makes a great neutral alternative and so is the perfect colour for those wanting to add a splash of colour to their interior style while keeping it soft, muted and graceful without opting for cream or white. Decorating your home with a neutral tone of the green can act as a great canvas for your plants to really shine.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email email@example.com with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!