String of Hearts
We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
Its small & sweet, heart-shaped leaves attached to string-like stems have earned this stunning succulent the affectionate name, String of Hearts. Whether cascading down from a high spot or trailing sideways across a shelf or mantelpiece, this unique beauty will become a beautiful focal point in any room.
Hard To Kill
Characteristics Nearly Indestructible
How to care
How to care
How to care
The String of Hearts will be most happy in bright, indirect light or dappled sunshine.
Moderate watering every couple of weeks is best for your String of Hearts. Make sure the soil has dried out before watering as it doesn’t enjoy being overwatered!
Like other succulents, this plant doesn’t enjoy super humid environments, so your average indoor conditions will be ideal for this lovely plant!
Sad Plant Signs
Shrivelled leaves can mean under-watering or overwatering and dried leaves could indicate too much sunlight.
Native to South-Africa, the String of Hearts or Ceropegia is a genus of plants within the apocynaceae family. Its leaves are like love-tokens since they are small and heart-shaped and are joined to string-like stems, earning it the affectionate nickname, String of Hearts. Happiest in bright, indirect or dappled light, this stunning succulent is drought tolerant and enjoys moderate watering every couple of weeks once its soil has dried out.
Finding the perfect plant parent
A sweet succulent that will spread the love as her leaves gently tumble down.
Allow trailing plants to grow sideways across shelves, bookcases, and cupboards, to liven up your room’s focal points.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email email@example.com with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!