Ficus Benghalensis Roy
We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
Rare & Unusual
Characteristics Limited availability
Characteristics Detoxifying power
How to care
How to care
How to care
Prolonged exposure to bright direct sunlight may burn and scorch their leaves.
Allow the the soil to completely dry out between waterings, then saturate. During winter you may only need to water your plant fortnightly.
Enjoys high humidity, which you can create by misting it frequently, placing it close to other plants or on a pebble tray partly filled with water. Avoid drafts.
Sad Plant Signs
Limp, yellowing, or browning leaves: indicates your plant has been under-watered. Pale, spotty leaves: not enough light
A tree native to the Indian Subcontinent, the Ficus Bengalensis is considered among the largest trees in the world by canopy coverage! The tree is considered sacred in India with temples often built nearby and provides useful shade in hot climates. Rotating your ficus every few days will help it to grow evenly and not lean towards the light. Its leaves will also appreciate a dusting with a damp cloth every week or two, to make it shinier and to allow more sunlight to hit the leaves for photosynthesis.
Finding the perfect plant parent
Large, thick, oval-shaped leaves and an easy-going nature.
Be playful with proportions and add depth & visual interest to your favourite room by mixing leafy textures, shapes, & patterns.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email email@example.com for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!