Blue Star Fern
We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
Small size plant:
• Nursery Pot Ø: 12cm
• Fits our small pots
• Recommended decorative pot Ø: 13-15cm
• Approx plant height: 25cm
Characteristics Detoxifying power
Characteristics Non-toxic to pets & children
How to care
How to care
How to care
Blue Star Ferns are adaptable plants that thrive in medium and bright, indirect sunlight. Prolonged exposure to bright direct sunlight may burn and scorch their leaves.
Ferns enjoy weekly watering sessions, keeping their soil moist but not wet. Allow the top 2’ of soil to dry out between waterings during winter.
This plant will appreciate being placed in a humid environment, which you can create by misting it frequently, placing it close to other plants or on a pebble tray partly filled with water. They thrive in steamy bathrooms and kitchens.
Sad Plant Signs
Browning, drying fronds: suggest your Blue Star Fern has been underwatered, exposed to dry air or burnt by direct sunlight.
The Blue Star Fern originates from the Tropical Rainforests of South America. An unusual houseplant that has beautiful blue-green fronds, that unlike other ferns doesn't suffer from leaf fall. Just ensure to mist regularly, and keep in a space which has high humidity, note the bathroom or kitchen.
Finding the perfect plant parent
Super adaptable to varying climates and makes for an easy-going housemate.
Introduce humidity loving plants into a bathroom to soften and bring warmth to hardware materials such as tiles and mirrors.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email email@example.com with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!