Marble Queen Pothos
We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
The Queen of trailing plants, the Marble Queen Pothos is loved for her marble-patterned variegated leaves that will dramatically cascade her leaves long over time. Easy-going and tolerant to low-light levels, this trailing plant will thrive and bring life to a dark corner.
Hard To Kill
Characteristics Nearly Indestructible
How to care
How to care
How to care
Pothos can live in low to bright, indirect sunlight. They’re the perfect plant to bring life to a dark room or corner.
Check on your Pothos weekly, allowing its soil to completely dry out between waterings to prevent overwatering and root rot.
Pothos do not have any particular humidity requirements.
Sad Plant Signs
Brown stalks and yellowing leaves: suggest your Pothos has been overwatered. Dry, crispy leaf tips: indicates your plant is underwatered or scorched from direct sunlight.
Native to French Polynesia, the Marble Queen Pothos is a species of flowering plant in the arum family Araceae. Characterised by the cream, marble-patterned variegation on her leaves, the Marble Queen Pothos is a delightful indoor plant with air-purifying powers. Whether she cascades down from a high spot or trails sideways across a shelf or mantelpiece, this queen will make a beautiful focal point. In its native habitat, the Pothos climbs its way up larger trees or alternatively spreads across the forest floor when no trees are around. This makes it tolerant to lower light levels and it's even more easy-going since it fares well with just fortnightly waterings.
Finding the perfect plant parent
Loved for her marble-patterned variegated leaves and easy-going characteristics.
Create a living wall
Group cascading plants together on a shelf to bring instant life to an empty wall or space.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email email@example.com for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!