We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
Small size plant:
• Nursery Pot Ø: 13cm
• Fits our small pots
• Recommended decorative pot Ø: 13-15cm
• Approx plant height: 30cm
Hard To Kill
Characteristics Nearly Indestructible
How to care
How to care
How to care
Mini Monsteras can live in low to bright, dappled indirect light. Prolonged exposure to bright direct sunlight may burn and scorch their leaves. Growth will be slower in low light environments.
Your Mini Monstera enjoys weekly waterings. Allow the soil to dry out between waterings, especially during the winter - when you might only need to water your plant fortnightly.
Mini Monsteras enjoys a humid environment, which is why we recommend frequent misting of their leaves. Alternatively you can place your plant close to other plants, which increases the humidity of the air around them.
Sad Plant Signs
Yellowing leaves: suggests your Mini Monstera has been getting too much light or has suffered from moisture shock. Browning leaves: indicates your plant has been getting too little light or has suffered from low humidity.
Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma, also known as Mini Monstera, is a unique species of plants originating from Malaysia and Southern Thailand. Plant myth buster: people often mistake Rhaphidophora as part of the Monstera family because of his name. However, he's actually part of the Araceae family! Known for his angular, split leaves and speedy growth rate, this jungle vine prefers to be underwatered as he is prone to root rot, so is perfect for those looking for simple watering schedules.
Are you the perfect plant parent?
Don’t let the name confuse you, the Mini Monstera may look and sound like the Monstera Deliciosa, but he’s actually part of the Araceae family and belongs to an independent genus known as Rhaphidophora. Known for his split leaves and speedy growth rate, this jungle vine prefers to be under-watered so is perfect for those looking for simple watering schedules.
Be playful with proportions and add depth & visual interest to your favourite room by mixing leafy textures, shapes, & patterns.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email email@example.com with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!