Caladium White Queen
We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
Medium size plant:
• Nursery Pot Ø: 17cm
• Fits our medium pots
• Recommended decorative pot Ø: 19-22cm
• Approx plant height: 50cm
Their leaves are paper-thin and light up when they catch the sunlight. Caladiums are bulbs which produce leaves from Spring to Autumn, so expect total leaf fall in Autumn. When that happens, stop watering and place your plant somewhere warm. The following spring, begin watering again and move the plant back to a bright spot. Your Caladium bulb will awaken and start producing leaves.
Rare & Unusual
Characteristics Limited availability
Characteristics Detoxifying power
How to care
How to care
How to care
Keep away from strong direct sunlight to avoid sun damage
Keep the soil moist at all times but is prone to overwatering. Caladiums go dormant from Autumn so stop watering until Spring
Enjoys frequent misting. Place alongside other plants or on a tray of pebbles to increase humidity further.
Sad Plant Signs
New growth losing colour: lack of sunlight. Dry leaf edges: under-watering. Browning leaves: overwatering. Total leaf fall: to be expected, Caladiums go dormant from Autumn to Spring.
The caladium originates from the tropical forests of Central & South America, where they have wet and dry seasons. Being a bulb, this plant goes dormant during the dry season which for us is Autumn through to Spring, so you can hold off watering during this time. Their large arrow / heart shaped leaves make for eye-catching ornamental pieces and can be seen with varying patterns of white, red and pink. A true show stopper of a plant!
Finding the perfect plant parent
A rare beauty with white paper thin leaves and red veins.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email email@example.com with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!