We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
This bundle includes two of our bestselling Pothos trailing plants, for the ultimate cascading effect. Each plant is easy to care for and can handle lower light levels. Perfect for a plant shelf display, or to create a plant curtain!
If you choose the bundle without pots, you'll receive:
- x1 Golden Pothos (15cm pot size, 30-35cm trail)
- x1 Marble Queen Pothos (15cm pot size, 30-35cm trail)
- x1 Golden Pothos
- x1 Marble Queen Pothos
- x1 Windsor Rust Medium
- x1 Windsor Sage Medium
Each plant has a 15cm pot size and a trail of 30 - 40cm. Each pot measures 20 x 20 x 19cm (L x W x H). Each plant comes with an Illustrated care guide, with instructions on how to care for your plant.
Hard To Kill
Characteristics Nearly Indestructible
Characteristics Detoxifying power
How to care
How to care
How to care
Pothos can live in low to bright, indirect sunlight. They’re the perfect plant to bring life to a dark room or corner.
Your Pothos only needs to be watered fortnightly, allowing its soil to completely dry out between waterings to prevent overwatering and root rot. During the winter months feel free to only water your plant every 3-4 weeks if soil is still moist after 2 weeks.
Pothos do not have any particular humidity requirements, but love being misted every few days like every other tropical plant. Avoid crisping, browning tips by keeping your Golden Pothos happy with regular misting sessions.
Sad Plant Signs
Brown stalks and yellowing leaves: suggest your Pothos has been overwatered. Make sure you allow its soil to fully dry between waterings. Dry, crispy leaf tips: indicates your plant is under-watered or scorched from direct sunlight.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email email@example.com with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!