We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
Love climbing plants? You can train your Monstera Peru to climb up a stake, moss pole, or a wall. Creating the ultimate plant wall! Fairly low maintenance plant, which can tolerate low light. Keep the light conditions bright and humid and this plant will thrive.
Characteristics Detoxifying power
How to care
How to care
How to care
Will thrive in bright to medium-bright indirect light. Can tolerate low light levels but will grow slower, leggy growth.
Water your Monstera Peru when the top 50% of soil is dry. Its soil likes to dry out in-between waterings.
Will thrive with higher humidity levels. Mist the leaves regularly, place a humidifier nearby, or use a pebble tray.
Sad Plant Signs
Yellow, dry or brown tips on leaves: Not humid enough! Spray often with room temperature water. Curling leaves: Under watering, ensure you soak its soil. Loosing leaves: Not enough light, move your plant.
The Monstera Peru is from the Araceae family of plants. They are native to South America and are hemi epiphyte in nature, meaning they climb another plant for support. A mature Monstera Peru plant can obtain a height of 6 meters through optimum care and conditions.
Finding the perfect plant parent
Fast-growing trailing plant that has long, thick, wavy foliage.
Be playful with proportions and add depth & visual interest to your favourite room by mixing leafy textures, shapes, & patterns.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email email@example.com with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!