We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
Small size guide:
• Nursery Pot Ø: 12cm
• Fits our small pots
• Recommended decorative pot Ø: 14-18cm
• Approx plant height: 20cm
Electric green leaves characterise the rare Neon Pothos, which will make a vibrant and colourful addition to any space. This air-purifying plant will grow long over time and can tolerate lower light levels. Allow him to cascade down a shelf or alternatively let him trail sideways for maximum impact.
Rare & Unusual
Characteristics Limited availability
How to care
How to care
How to care
Pothos can live in low to bright, indirect sunlight. They’re the perfect plant to bring life to a dark room or corner.
Check your Pothos every week and allow the soil to completely dry out between waterings to prevent overwatering and root rot. If the soil is moist 2 inches deep, water the following week.
Pothos do not have any particular humidity requirements.
Sad Plant Signs
Brown stalks and yellowing leaves: suggest your Pothos has been overwatered. Make sure you allow its soil to fully dry between waterings. Dry, crispy leaf tips: indicates your plant is underwatered or scorched from direct sunlight.
The Neon Pothos originates from French Polynesia and is a species of flowering plant in the arum family Araceae. This easy-going plant will grow long over time and is tolerant to lower light levels making it a colourful choice to lift a space that doesn’t receive much light. Fortnightly waterings are optimum, allowing its soil to completely dry out between waterings to prevent overwatering and root rot. Its electric-green leaves make it a vibrant addition to any space and it also holds magic air-purifying powers! Allow the Neon Pothos cascade vertically from a shelf or staircase or alternatively let him trail sideways across a mantelpiece for maximum impact.
Finding the perfect plant parent
Electric green leaves, air-purifying and can tolerate lower light levels.
Allow trailing plants to grow sideways across shelves, bookcases, and cupboards, to liven up your room’s focal points.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email email@example.com for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!