We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
Small size plant:
• Nursery Pot Ø: 12cm
• Fits our small pots
• Recommended decorative pot Ø: 13-15cm
• Approx plant height: 20cm
Characteristics Detoxifying power
How to care
How to care
How to care
Philodendron Micans thrive in medium indirect light to dappled sun. They also tolerate lower light environments but will grow slower than in brighter conditions. Prolonged exposure to bright direct sunlight may burn and scorch their leaves.
Your Philodendron enjoys weekly watering sessions, allowing its soil to completely dry out between waterings to prevent overwatering and root rot. During the winter months feel free to water your Philodendron less frequently, adjusting to let it dry out fully.
Philodendron Micans do not have particular humidity needs.
Sad Plant Signs
Drooping leaves: overwatered or under-watered. Yellowing leaves: too much direct sunlight Leggy plant (long stems, small and few leaves): not enough light
The Philodendron Micans is a species of flowering plant in the family Araceae, native to Central America and the Caribbean. Stunning, colour-shifting leaves characterise this stunning trailing plant, with new leaves unfurling red-purple before slowly going green - creating a unique gradient. The Philodendron Micans' leaves are soft to the touch, with a velvety, suede-like texture which makes the plant shimmer in the sun. The perfect plant to add a bit of excitement to any room.
Finding the perfect plant parent
Colour-shifting velvet leaves characterise this stunning trailing plant.
Arrange plants at different heights on a bookshelf to create a sense of balance, allowing some to hang down and others to pop out amidst other objects.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email email@example.com for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!