We have pre-selected the correct size:
Choose your colour:
Medium size plant:
• Nursery Pot Ø: 17cm
• Fits our medium pots
• Recommended decorative pot Ø: 18-20cm
• Approx plant height: 85cm
Characteristics Non-toxic to pets & children
Characteristics Detoxifying power
How to care
How to care
How to care
Kentia Palms thrive in bright, indirect light to dappled sun. Prolonged exposure to bright direct sunlight may burn and scorch their leaves.
Your Kentia Palm enjoys weekly waterings. Allow her soil to dry out between waterings, especially during the winter - when you might only need to water your plant fortnightly.
Kentia Palms enjoy regular misting sessions and doing this will help reduce browning tips.
Sad Plant Signs
Yellowing tips that are turning brown with leaning fronds: indicates your Palm has been underwatered. Browning Leaves: suggest your plant has not been getting enough light or has been over-fertilised.
The Kentia Palm, or Howea forsteriana, thatch palm or palm court palm, is a species of flowering plant in the palm family, Arecaceae, endemic to Lord Howe Island in Australia. With its' elegant, arching fronds, the Kentia Palm will bring an instant tropical vibe to any interior and add soft accents. Not only this but Kentia is non-toxic to pets and helps cleanse the air of C02 and volatile compounds that are emitted from synthetic building materials and furnishings.
Finding the perfect plant parent
This pet-friendly tropical plant will create a statement with its arching fronds.
Bring the outside In
Bring the outside in by placing larger plants by a window and smaller plants to table tops to gradually draw the eye in.
Delivery & Guarantee
- Free Delivery over £100 | Carbon Neutral
- Standard Delivery: £6.99 (2-5 working days, tracked by DPD)
- Premium Delivery: £8.99 (Next working day if ordered by 2pm on weekdays, tracked by DPD)
- UK-wide delivery, exceptions apply (Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands)
- Plants guaranteed healthy for 30 days after arrival, minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and photos for assistance.
- Non-living items can be returned within 30 days if unused and in re-sellable condition, email email@example.com for assistance.
Sending a gift?
- Add a gift message at checkout, hand written on our illustrated cards. Also, we won't include any paperwork with prices on!