- Originates from South Africa
- Bright, indirect light. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Water every 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out completely between waterings.
- Air Purifier
- Toxic, keep away from pets and small children
- Sad Plant Signs - Pale or fading leaves: lack of light, move to a brighter spot. Brown, crisping leaves : too much direct sunlight.
Details on Size
- Nursery Pot: 10.5cm - Approx Plant Height: 15cm
- Please note, this plant does not come with a care card
Delicate pink and green leaves characterise the Callisia Rosato aka Pink Lady houseplant. She's a semi-succulent and pretty chilled out with plant care but just make not to over-water her. If looked after well she'll even reward you with small white flowers that will bloom in the spring. Matched here with our white line pot for the ultimate delicate duo.