- XS: Nursery Pot: 7cm - Approx Plant Height: 15cm
- Small: Nursery Pot: 12cm - Approx Plant Height: 15cm
- Large: Nursery Pot: 19cm - Approx Plant Height: 25cm
- Decorative Pot Not Included
The Pink Nanouk is a sought-after variety of Tradescantia, known for its shimmery leaves with beautiful patterns of green, pink and white. This plant is a fast grower and will begin to trail as it grows, making it a stunning addition to a shelf or trailing pot.
Extra small plant:
- Nursery Pot: 7cm - Approx Plant Height: 15cm
- Recommend decorative pot size: 8-10cm
Small plant size:
- Nursery Pot Ø: 12cm
- Fits our small pots
- Recommended decorative pot Ø: 13-15cm
- Approx plant height: 20cm
Large pot dimensions:
- Nursery Pot Ø: 19cm
- Recommended decorative pot Ø: 20-22cm
- Approx plant height: 25cm
- Please note: as this plant is short in height, yet has a large nursery pot - you will need to pot this plant in directly into the decorative pot in order to see it.
Recyclable Packaging & CO2 Neutral Delivery
We Plant A Tree For Every Order
How to care
How to care
The Tradescantia Nanouk prefers bright, indirect light to dappled sunlight. Lower light levels will fade leaves and reduce flowering.
Water weekly, allowing the plant's soil to dry out almost completely between waterings.
Tradescantia thrive in humidity and will benefit from regular misting.
Sad Plant Signs
Leaf tips will turn brown without adequate humidity.
Rare & Unusual
Characteristics Limited availability
Tradescantia plants are native to Central America, Mexico, and South America, but the Pink Nanouk originated in Sappemeer, The Netherlands, grown by cross-pollinating two selected seedlings of Tradescantia albiflora. Also known as Fantasy Venice, this trending plant features bright green, pink & purple, fuzzy-ish leaves growing on chunky stems. Despite its beauty, it’s not a difficult plant to look after, which makes it a great choice for beginners! A fast grower, the Pink Nanouk will begin to trail as it grows, making it a stunning addition to a shelf or trailing pot. We recommend giving it a prune every now and then to prevent leggy stems (particularly in winter), and to promote bushier growth. Simply place your cuttings back into the plant's soil and they'll start rooting.
Add plants with a splash of colour to pop out against neutral interior palettes and to compliment your evergreen collection.
Rare & unusual
plants you may love
Say hello to our plant subscription box
1 expertly curated plant & perfectly fitting pot.
Free delivery to your door every time.